Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Monday 11 February 2013

I dont Chase Boys-Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift chase boys

Taylor Swift fully admits that she writes songs about all of her exes, but she swears she draws the line at chasing boys and yelling.

In a recent interview in the March issue of Elle, taylor swift explained that she's the victim of silly rumors when it comes to her love life. She said and i quote  “I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me,” Swift said.

“They’re like ‘Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.’ I never chase boys," she added. "They don’t like it!”

And, she isn't into the screaming ex-girlfriend thing. Really. “I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever,” she said. “I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.”

Instead, she just gets in bed and writes a song — simple as that. “To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have.  It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better," Swift continued. "If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started.  It’s just something I do to feel better.”  Many more resons to love taylor swift .

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives