Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Saturday 9 February 2013

Miley Cyrus Blasts Perez Hilton Over Romance Rumors

Miley Cyrus Blasts Perez Hilton Over Romance Rumors
The star has just blasted gossip blogger Perez Hilton for insinuating that there was something going on between her and former Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick. Hilton posted a blog entry suggesting Miley and Mr. Westwick were spotted together Thursday night and it did not go over well with the singer/actress.

“Hope you find love one day but can you not f**k with mine,” Cyrus began. ”I’ve never been [with] Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night working on my record and never left with anyone other than my assistant.”

She continued, “What happened to your big enlightenment… what happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals???”

And then Miley kept going: "@perezhilton you're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r for me and the first to try to tear my life. Respect, love & compassion are mandatory."

At the end of the rant, she added, "@perezhilton hope this message finds you happy and healthy" and "@PerezHilton feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x."

After getting it all out, she went back to her regularly scheduled Twitter business: Posting pictures of her dogs and Wiz Khalifa. As for Perez Hilton, he took a screen grab of her tweets and posted them as "proof" that there's nothing going on between Miley and Westwick. He also made sure to mention: "We love it when Disney stars reach out to us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives