Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Miley Cyrus Worries About People Hating Her New Record

Miley cyrus new record
 It's been way too long since we've heard new music out of Miley Cyrus, and the anticipation only builds as she hints at surprising new collaborations (Pharrell is practically her BFF these days). So it's only natural that the former Disney feels some pretty intense pressure over the entire thing, as she explains in the upcoming issue of Cosmopolitan (on newsstands February 5).

Miley explains that her relationship with fiancĂ© Liam Hemsworth comes first above all else, noting, "That’s what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there’s so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f**king hates it.”

What's more, Miley says she'd never let her career get in the way of a true friendship. "Katy Perry’s been my friend for f**king five years, and I’m not ever gonna let our work get between that relationship," Miley says. "If Katy sticks with being Katy, and Ke$ha is Ke$ha, and Rihanna is Rihanna, and I’m me, there’s room for everybody.”

But Miley's Cosmo interview isn't all business: She also discusses her wedding plans! The Cyrus-Hemsworth nuptials are going to be a very intimate affair. "I feel the bigger the wedding, the more it becomes a target for people to ruin. So we just want it to be small, with the people who we’d take bullets for," Cyrus insists.

"I don’t want to be looking at those photos and see people that I wish hadn’t been there. C’mon, I can’t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don’t know why anyone thinks I’m going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives