Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Monday 28 January 2013

Jennifer Lawrence SAG Award Acceptance Speech

Hunger games star jenniffer lawrence Sag Acceptance speech


Hunger Games Star, Jennifer Lawrence surprised a lot of people just by showing up to the SAG awards on Sunday, after reports emerged earlier in the weekend that she was suffering from "walking pneumonia." But the actress was her usual, charming self, if a little more teary than usual, when she took the stage to accept her Best Actress Actor. (That's what they call the SAG award, the Actor, just to avoid any confusion.)

"I want to thank MTV. I'll explain that," she said upon accepting the award. "I earned my SAG card when I was 14 — I did an MTV promo for My Super Sweet 16, and I remember getting it in the mail and it being the best day of my life because it made me an official actor and put me in a category with you."

Check out the full acceptance speech below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives