Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Saturday 8 December 2012

The Surprising Way J. Lo Got Over Her Divorce

Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Lopez in Concert


How did Jennifer Lopez pick herself up after her 2011 divorce from Marc Anthony? Well, it took a song. 
After hearing "Dance Again" by Enrique
Iglesias, the singer said she was inspired. "I had to beg and beg Enrique to give it to me. I told him, 'That's my song.' And finally, he gave in," she explained (via Hollywood Life). "'Dance Again' became my anthem...an expression of what I needed to do at that time in my life and for what I was taking on with [my career]. It was a beautiful metaphor that became my reality."


After that, she started dating Casper Smart. Less than a year later, he starred in her super sexy music video for the tune and she has a new outlook on love. "I now believe in the fairytale more than ever," she added. "I believe in happily ever after with love." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives