Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Sunday 11 September 2011

Justin Bieber Wants to be Married by 25


Getty Images

Justin Bieber is only 17, but it seems like he has his life plan all figured out. The teen star says he wants to be a young dad and sees himself getting married at about 25.

Justin Bieber (FlynetPictures.com) He said in an interview this week: "Well by 25 or 26, I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family," he said (via People.com). "I want to be a young dad."

But just because he sees himself with a Mrs. Bieber in the next decade, he wants to clarify that he's not in any hurry. "
One thing. I'm not looking to get married now," he added.

The teen star did however call his current girlfriend Selena Gomez "amazing," and we imagine if they're able to weather life in the spotlight together for the next eight years, then maybe, just maybe, she'll become Selena Bieber. Kind of has a nice ring to it, right?

Selena+Gomez in 2011 MTV Video Music Awards - Red Carpet

Anyway, for now, the Bieb likes playing sports and being a "regular" teen. He said: "I love to play sports and stuf. I love just hanging out with my friends. I'm just a regular 17-year-old. I grew up playing hockey so I like to get on the ice every once in a while. I love to play basketball and I try to play soccer as much as I can."

Of course along with the normal stuff comes touring the world, hanging out with other celebs, and making tween fans cry. And, he makes it a point to give back. He explains: "I didn't have a lot. I grew up in geared-to-income housing. It was always rough for me. We went to the food drive all the time. I always thought, 'If I ever get rich or famous, I will help people who are less fortunate than me.' This year I'm helping with the food drive in my hometown. I'm just trying to do as much as I can with everything I do."

He raised money for one of his favorite charities Pencils of Promise at Fashion's Night Out Thursday in NYC by charging fans $195 to meet him and get a special T-shirt. The event raised enough money to build a school. Biebs is also planning to donate proceeds from his upcoming Christmas album to charity.

  • Justin Bieber in Dolce & Gabbana Celebrates Fashion's Night Out
  • Justin Bieber in MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals 2
  • Justin Bieber in 2011 MTV Video Music Awards
  • Justin Bieber in 2011 MTV Video Music Awards - Show
  • Justin Bieber in 2011 MTV Video Music Awards - Red Carpet
  • Justin Bieber in 2011 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals
  • Justin Bieber in In Profile: Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber in 2011 Do Something Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives