Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Monday 5 September 2011

Alyson Hannigan: 'I'm Not Pregnant,' I Just 'Need to Do Cardio'



The rumor mill was working overtime this weekend with speculation that American Pie star Alyson Hannigan was pregnant with her second baby, but the actress just cleared up the rumors on Twitter. Her story is simple: She just ate too much and needs to hit the gym.
Alyson Hannigan (via GSI Media)She wrote (via Us magazine): "NO, I'm not pregnant! I just ate too much carnival food, that time of the month, hurt my back & couldn't suck my gut in, and need to do cardio!"

The rumors started when she and husband Alexis Denisof and 2-year-old daughter Satyana were spotted at the Malibu Chili Cook Off and carnival Saturday. The actress wore a loose top, jeans, and what appeared to be a baby bump. 

The How I Met Your Mother star was a good sport about the buzz and even admitted the shirt was highly unflattering after seeing the pictures. She wrote: "I do LOOK pregnant in that photo!" then added "And I'm NEVER gonna wear that shirt again!!!"

All in all, the famous family enjoyed their time at the fair. "The carnival was really fun! And Sati won a goldfish on her 2nd try! Put my ping pong throwing skills to shame," she wrote.




  • Alyson Hannigan in Alyson Hannigan and Daughter Out for a Stroll in Santa Monica
  • Alyson Hannigan in Alyson Hannigan And Daughter Satyana Out In Santa Monica
  • Alyson Hannigan in Alyson Hannigan Visits "FOX & Friends"
  • Alyson Hannigan in Alyson Hannigan And Family At The Brentwood Country Mart
  • Alyson Hannigan in Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof at Starbucks
  • Alyson Hannigan in Alyson Hannigan at the 5k EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women
  • Alyson Hannigan in 18th Annual EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women
  • Alyson Hannigan in 18th Annual Revlon Run Walk For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives