Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Friday 29 July 2011

Denise Richards Regrets Breast Implants She Got at 19

denise richards
 In the early days of Denise Richards' acting career, she was known for her body as much as anything else. Now the actress says she regrets having her body enhanced with a couple of questionable breast implants.

"When I was 19, a doctor put in bigger implants than what I asked for," she told Us magazine. "I was in such a hurry to get them that I didn't research my doctor. I just thought because they're a plastic surgeon, they must be good. You have to be your advocate for your own body and ask 100 questions."

Denise richardsAbout seven years later, Denise went to another doctor to have the previous surgery corrected. Once again, she says she fell into a trap.

"I felt very vulnerable," she said. "I was getting ready to film [1998's] Wild Things, and I didn't want to get into a lawsuit with some plastic surgeon. It wasn't right what the doctor did, but it is what it is."

So what how does Denise feel about her current breast situation? It's all good for now.

"This is the size I wanted them to look at 19! There's a long investment with breast implants. They're not going to last a lifetime and things can go wrong," she tells Us. "I'm happy with them now, but in a year that could change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives