Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Sunday 9 December 2012

Megan Fox Shows Off Her Flawless Post-Baby Body



Megan Fox walked her first red carpet since becoming a mom Friday and she looked typically gorgeous, with no signs of any baby weight.

After all, she only gained 23 pounds while pregnant with her first child, son Noah. For comparison, Jessica Simpson reportedly gained north of 60 pounds before giving birth to daughter Maxwell. Anyway, Fox says she's already lost 13 of those pounds and is in no rush to lose the rest (though we can't see any of those 10 pounds in the pictures).

"I don't want to kill myself trying to get back into shape because it's not a priority right now," she told the U.K.'s Daily Mirror. "I'm too in love with Noah and I don't want to be away from him. I just want to be home."

Having a baby also made the actress really think about the kind of roles she wants to take in the future. "It changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby," she added. "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified. So that will deter me from making some of the choices I made before."

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives