Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Chris Brown and Brian McKnight Tweet Passive Aggressive Things About Each Other

Sometime after Chris Brown issued a thinly veiled diss at ex Rihanna in the remix of "Theraflu," he tweeted, "Assumptions! I didn't say any names so if u took offense to it then its something you feel guilty about." It seems that Brown is incapable of heeding his own words, as on Saturday he became enraged at R&B singer Brian McKnight, a fellow best known for his string of emotional boner jams in the late '90s, over a passive aggressive tweet without names.
McKnight, who has been experiencing a resurgence in popularity thanks to his ability to write snappy piano ditties with unprintable lyrics, tweeted, "Since everyone's so opinionated I'm taking suggestions on what I should do next I'm thinking rent a lambo and beat the sh-t outta my girl... that's acceptable these days. Or maybe have sex with a 14 year old girl an film it that's acceptable these days. Or let the court system let me make 35 million before I do my 87 days in a private cell for domestic abuse that's acceptable these days."
Yes: McKnight was clearly referring to Chris Brown, R. Kelly, and Floyd Mayweather, respectively. Naturally, Brown responded—but didn't ever directly address the R&B singer directly, because that would have been too mature.
"I see how this works now... When peoples careers get to the 'nobody cares' stage they use my name for publicity! Lol," Chris wrote. "I can't keep helping these old n**gas. Its miracle the way I'm bringing the dead alive! I would've gladly wrote you something that would make u look less irrelevant!"


Of course Brown's loyal Team Breezy fans took to their Twitter accounts to tear McKnight to shreds, prompting him to write, "I meant no disrespect to anyone I was merely pointing out that in today's society anythign goes and WE Are all to blame the end."


However silly, McKnight does have a point. People are enraged that he writes graphic songs about private parts, but are willing to buy records from the guy who probably married Aaliyah when she was all of 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives