Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Chris brown Attacks CM Punk on Twitter...Punk Replies With a Video

Though he's ostensibly tired of being branded a hothead, performer Chris Brown can't seem to avoid taking the bait every time someone remotely famous injures his pride on Twitter.



The latest ego-fueled episode went down after Wrestlemania star CM Punk tweeted Sunday, "I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment."


While Punk's words were anything but nice, dude is a professional wrestler, so trash talking is part of his job description. That didn't soften the blow any for Brown, who responded, "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids he's on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women."


Brown, perhaps cognizant of how all his previous Twitter-spasms have made him look in the past, quickly deleted the tweet in favor of the family-friendly response, "Positivity regardless of how u feel! @CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"


Then CM Punk got all serious and posted a TwitVid in which he explains that he's a "lifelong, proud, straight-edge drug-free individual" who doesn't hit women, saying, "I don't think Chris has paid for what he's done."
So of course Chris Brown had to take it upon himself to respond:
@cmpunk the video u just posted was cute! It's so funny how defensive u are.
And the fact that I really don't know who you are and could give a shit is the funny part!
I really hope this 15 minutes of fame is paying you for the long run becuz music last forever! Wrestlers come and go according to ratings!
Just so teambreezy knows... I'm never "ANGRY" when I speak my mind on twitter! They want me to be mad! Thats the difference! Love
I miss the real wrestlers! ( Hacksaw Jim duggan, Brett the hitman heart, coco beware, rowdy roddy piper) #Notnopunks
Sigh. It doesn't look like Brown's going to take the bait in any impressive way, meaning that throwdown remains a sweet, sweet fantasy. Instead, prepare for more "positivity!" on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives