Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Thursday 12 January 2012

Amber Rose Apologizes to Kim Kardashian, Releases Single



Amber Rose has been talking non-stop for the past week, mostly about her ex, Kanye West, and his affair with reality television star Kim Kardashian. She has her reasons. On Tuesday, Rose released her first single, which just happens to feature guest verses by her boyfriend Wiz Khalifa. The juiciest gossip always drops at the most opportune times, does it not?

Also in music news, Nick Cannon is out of the hospital, Dolly Parton wants to duet with Lady Gaga, Lil Twist is getting ready to release his track with Justin Bieber, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers have postponed their tour because Anthony Kiedis has a bum foot.
  •  Amber Rose called into TMZ on Tuesday to discuss the bombshell she dropped last week regarding her ex, Kanye West, and reality television star Kim Kardashian. Rose told Star magazine that Kim had been cheating on her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush with Kanye, sparking the elicit affair with racy text messages (funny how Amber's been accused of pulling the exact same foolery).


Rose told TMZ she has "solid proof" that Kim and Kanye hooked up, but she's pretending to take the high road right now: "I don't want to get into details on how I know, but I still stick by my word, and the story is still very much true. I just feel like I'm very much about women's empowerment and I feel like I stopped down to her level by calling her a name. I didn't have to call her a home-wrecker."
She then claimed that her recent admission had nothing to do with publicity, arguing, "I'm not a mean-spirited person, and if I wanted publicity off of Kim, I would have done it a long time ago."
It's necessary to note that Amber Rose did not have a single of her own a long time ago, nor was she starring in a hip-hop Western movie called Gang of Roses 2. Oh yes. That's happening.
Kim, for her part, hasn't commented on Rose's assertions. She's too busy dealing with other bad press.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives