Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Saturday 3 September 2011

Tuned In: T.I. Back in Federal Custody Over Fancy Tour Bus


T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop ShopRapper T.I. visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop at the fuse studios on August 16, 2010 in New York City. (Getty Images)more pics »T.I. is not a free Tip. (Getty Images)T.I.'s brush with freedom was all-too brief, as he's already back in the slammer for supposedly leaving prison in too nice a ride.

Also, Justin Timberlake sings for the sake of tequila, a Spice Girl had a Spice Baby,  Mel Gibson has admitted he wasn't that into his ex's music and Justin Bieber is threatening to defeat Ludacris via Twitter.

  •  Plenty of people assumed T.I. would be back in prison someday, but no one guessed he'd only have about 40 hours out of lockup before his return. Yep: T.I. is back in federal custody once more, as apparently he "misled" prison officials into thinking he'd be taking a van from an Arkansas prison to a Georgia halfway house. Always one for showmanship, T.I. opted to travel in a "tricked out" tour bus. But prison officials want to make it clear that Tip can't have whatever he likes.

Sound ridiculous? T.I.'s loyal wife Tiny agrees, telling TMZ that prison officials actually posed with the rapper outside the bus and noted, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

Once he makes it back out, T.I. is required to stay at a halfway house until his sentence ends September 29. Let's hope he leaves by helicopter.

  •  Wondering what it'll take to get Justin Timberlake back into the music game? Booze. Timberlake performed two free sets with Memphis-based hip-hop group FreeSol this week to promote 901 Tequila, one of his many money making projects.

While Timberlake didn't say whether he'd be back in the studio anytime soon, he did tell a Thursday night crowd at Irving Plaza, "For the record, I'm not trying to be a serious actor, you f**kers. I did two comedies this year!"

  •  Bruce Springsteen also sang for free, as he was captured on video singing in a public Boston park. Fans have speculated that he was in town to drop off his kid at college.

Who do you think has had more panties thrown his way in his lifetime: Timberlake or The Boss?

Rihanna won't quit Jay-Z. (PCN)   •  On Thursday, MediaTakeOut reported that Rihanna was planning to part ways with Jay-Z and RocNation management, supposedly because she's mad about BeyoncĂ© being pregnant. Oh, and because the lady who sold her a leaky house was the sister of her official RocNation manager, Jay Brown.

Rihanna is apparently unfazed by the hip-hop royalty hanging out in BeyoncĂ©'s room, as she tweeted "ROCNATION till I die!!" shortly after the story was posted.

Also, she wore a necklace with a dirty word on it. Again.

  •  Leeds gal Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, aka Scary Spice, gave birth to her first daughter with husband Stephen Belafonte after being hounded by paparazzi on her way into the hospital. Brown helpfully overshared on Twitter: "Finally our baby arrives,Stephen nearly passed out,Phoenix screamed,I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!!"

Brown has two daughters from previous relationships: Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 4. We want to know what Angel was doing in all of this.

  • Mel Gibson is supposedly "embarrassed" by the music he helped his ex Oksana Grigorieva produce when they were still making babies together. A friend claims that Mel regrets shelling out a bunch of money to install a recording studio in Grigorieva's home—one that he'd paid for, of course. We think Mel Gibson has plenty of other things to be embarrased about.

Ready for battle. (Getty)
  •  Finally, Justin Bieber and Ludacris are set to faceoff in a charity basketball match in Atlanta, and Bieber's already talking smack, tweeting Thursday, "@Ludacris u are a good man...but#teambieber is gonna kill u on sunday."

Bieber should be careful with his wording, lest his fans think he's calling them to arms. There are probably several 13-year-old girls trying to figure out how to make shivs out of their Lisa Frank stationery sets.


  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop

  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop

  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop

  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop

  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop

  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop

  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop

  • T.I. in T.I. Visits fuse's Hip Hop Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives