Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Monday 18 July 2011

Want a Date with Justin Timberlake or Mila Kunis? Just Ask!


Actors Justin Timberlake (L) and Mila Kunis present an award onstage during the 2011 MTV Movie Awards at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre on June 5, 2011 in Universal City, California
Justin Timberlake (Getty Images) First Mila Kunis accepted an invitation to the Marine Corps Ball after a big fan asked her in a YouTube video, and now it looks like her friend and co-star Justin Timberlake will be attending a ball too after receiving an internet invite.

So, what have we learned here? Ask for a date and you shall receive! Well, it's probably a little more complicated and unlikely than that, but it worked for two lucky marines!

Mila was asked to an event in North Carolina by Sgt. Scott Moore, who was dared to do it, and she actually said yes -- then defended claims that she was going to bail. “I accepted an invitation and I’m staying true to my word," she said during a Friends with Benefits press conference (via Fox News). “I got permission to be released from work for the day, so I’m flying in and flying out."
At the same press conference, Justin also confirmed that he'd accepted an invite of his own from Corporal Kelsey De Santis for an event in Washington D.C.!

"I'll tell you what, I accept," he said (via E! Online). "But, not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love when they do that because I'm shameless, and not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try to intimidate me. I don't get asked out. Ever. So, I was very flattered by that, and I hear that she's trained in martial arts, so I'm hoping we can tussle at some point. But, yeah, if my schedule works out to do it, I'd love to do it. It's an honor."
See JT accept the invitation in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives