Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Stories on this BLOG

Sunday 31 July 2011

Role Models: Jessica White Admires Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks (Bauer Griffin) and Jessica White (Getty Images)
Jessica White Rising star Jessica White may be accustomed to working with top designers and famed photographers, but that does not mean she is immune to being starstruck every once in a while.

When it comes to celebrity role models, Jessica turns to the one and only Tyra Banks whose business savvy and industry knowledge she greatly admires. And as the host of America's Next Top Model, Tyra is of course used to the task of model-mentor.

Jessica explains,
It isn't a competition to her; she just supports you. She's done nothing but offer me advice since I was 16 years old. All respect goes to her. Upon entering the often cutthroat world of modeling, Jessica found an immediate role model in Tyra. She says,
When I first got in the business, I set out and I said, 'I want to have a CoverGirl contract like Tyra Banks. I want to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated like Tyra Banks. And I want to do Victoria's Secret like Tyra Banks.' I've really [modeled] my career after hers to a certain degree. She's just absolutely a remarkable woman.Jessica seems on the fast track to becoming as wildly successful as Tyra. And sure enough she has been featured in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue eight times in the past nine years and has now joined the ranks of beautiful faces to walk at the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

By the looks of it, perhaps we can soon anticipate the launch of a successful TV show from this top American model.

See Jessica White's lookbook:
  • Jessica White
  • Jessica White
  • Jessica White
  • Jessica White
  • Jessica White
  • Jessica White
  • Jessica White
  • Jessica White

No comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives